[authorafrica] Re: Think Tank Listserve Test

  • From: Nyankami Atandi <m_atandi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: authorafrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 07:01:25 -0700 (PDT)

Bruce,
salutations. Now, Winona raises a very important and fundamental question; to
reflect its International outlook, the listserve mustn't be seen to bee serving
people from a particular region of the world. Thus, instead of being called
'authorafrica@xxxxxxxxxxxx', can't the name be changed to, say,
'internationalauthors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'?

Have a good day.
Nyankami.

Winona rasheed <mzcoffeecake2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Bruce, Author Africa is lookin gooooood! You can tell you have worked hard
putting this all together. Now, since this is Author Africa, does that mean
that only Africans can submit entries? You may have explained all of that
earlier, I just forgot. Me brain is on overload.

Winona

"Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If you have received this message, your address is in
the Author Africa International Writers Think Tank
List. To send an entry to this list, simply address an
email to AuthorAfrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(To successfully transmit, your message should
originate from the mailing address you have registered
here.)

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

I wish everyone the best with this new means of
communication. Let's stay in touch!

Thanks,

Bruce.
http://mail.yahoo.com