[authorafrica] Re: Thanks for this flurry of AuothorAfrica activity

  • From: Anietie Isong <creamers2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: authorafrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,
sorry been a bit quiet for sometime. Just trying to
tidy up my disertation.
U know, Nyankami, ur name sounds very Nigerian.
Forgive me.
Kudos valentine on ur submission for the Macmillan.
Well, I cldnt write any meaningful story for kids, so
i opted out of the award.
I was invited last week by some friends to attend a
reading of the Caine prize but i politely turned it
down. too busy to take that 2 hr journey to london
(from Leicester where I live).
Lets keep our fingers crossed. So pls forgive me if I
dont participate so often in the discussion. this is a
very stressful mnth for me.
Cheers,
Anietie Isong

http://mail.yahoo.com