[authorafrica] Dr. John Garang' DeMabior

  • From: Nyankami Atandi <m_atandi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: authorafrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Oryem,
greetings from this cold corner of the world.

Now, my good friend, I wanted to take this opportunity
to convey my heartfelt condolences for the death of
Dr. John Garang' DeMabior - he was a great man,
upright and with a remarkable vision for, not only the
Sudanese, but mankind as a whole; one magnificient
deed, irrespective of magnitude, reverberates across
the whole realm of Mankind correspondingly.

Please be strong at this inopportune moment,
considering that this was the while when he was
polishing a Peace Pact that'd have uplifted the lot of
a considerable number of those disenfranchised by the
three decades of war.

We'll miss him; we'll miss his insightful vision.

For what it's worth, if you feel like talking, please
don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Have a beautiful day.
Nyankami.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs