[authorafrica] Re: Coming in...

  • From: chika onuoha <kaorama@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: authorafrica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,
 I may have been too emotional in my response, but
that was the only way to let us know we are indepted
to our growing audience all over the world. I may call
them customers now, but with time, if we truly not
deviate, they will definitely metamorphose into fans.
To think about it again,...in the reverse order as
Valentino has suggested, we must first think of it the
straight and right way. Much love from me.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com