[austinkickscoot] Thursday, 7/2 - Open Loop at Little Zilker Park

  • From: allrally@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austinkickscoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:26:58 -0400

Open Neighborhood Loop at Little Zilker Park

Thursday July 2nd 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Zilker Elementary School
1900 Bluebonnet Lane, Austin, TX
Under the Big Trees near the Picnic Tables

Thursday Night Neighborhood Loop:
-- Repeats Every Other Week --
This is a casual event open to walkers, runners and footbikers to check
out the dirt track at Little Zilker Park. No kick scooter required!
Anyone interested in kick scooters or cross training should join.
Meetup will stick to the dirt track or do some blocks on quiet streets
around the neighborhood.
I can help explain the benefits of footbiking while walking or jogging.
I will be on my kick scooter for show and tell.
Austin Parks Foundation: "Zilker Neighborhood Park should not be
confused with the much larger Zilker Metro Park. The park adjoins the
Zilker Neighborhood School and has a number of new improvements,
including a 1/4 mile track."

-Rich