[austinkickscoot] Saturday 2/21 - Scoot around Mueller Lake & Trails

  • From: allrally@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austinkickscoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:15:24 -0500

Inaugural Austin Kick Scoot Footbiking Meetup!

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 1:00 PM

The Historic Browning Hanger at Mueller
4550 Mueller Central Dr
Austin, TX

Mueller Development Lake and Greenway Trails:
This area has a nice mix of easy trails and things to see and people to watch.

I'll bring my extra scooter for demo. Just let me know there is any interest. I recommend trials in a parking lot and go for a 15 minute out and back around the lake.

I plan to be there at 1 PM and roll out at 1:15. If you see me out there please say hello.

-Rich