[austechwriter] Re: [old-austechwriter] Terminology - screen or window

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:42:02 +1000

This is where the Output character style comes in useful. I prefer Verdana
for this job, although Tahoma is also ok. Style up the references to all
screen objects in it.

For example, if / indicates the character styling boundaries

To reconcile timesheets, select /Reconcile > Timesheets/ and enter the
timesheet data. If /Hours/ is blank you receive a warning message, simply
enter the hours into the /Hours/ column as neccesary.

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.
Email:      steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 728 pages of dump left and dropping...