atw: technical writers/editors in Melbourne

  • From: Lisa Rode <lisanadine18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 04:59:50 +0000

Hello all,
I'm a technical editor, new to Melbourne and working for a firm in the U.S. I'd
likee to connect with other people in the industry in person -- does anyone
know of any tech comm meetings/groups in Melbourne? I see the Society for
Technical Communication has a chapter in Sydney, but I don't see much in
Melbourne.

Any help is appreciated!

Lisa