atw: ppt problem

  • From: tpdhome@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:40:34 +0800

One of my colleagues has accidentally saved his powerpoint
presentation (that he's been working on for weeks without backing up)
as a *.pptm. He thinks that this is "with macros". We haven't been
able to work out if and how to open it. I've tried the basics of
renaming to ppt and pps, and tried opening from within PowerPoint--all
without luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Terry