atw: post a forum

  • From: "Mary Ramya" <marypreeth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:10:43 +0530

Hello Geoffrey,
I am new bee to this forum..... Thanks for accepting my membership.

I came across this site and wanted to be a apart of this forum in order to
learn a lot of new things in regards to technical writing profession in
Aussie.

I have plans in migrating to Australia ... so in that regards, can you
please answer few questions:

   1. Tools which the Aussie companies look forward while hiring a technical
   writer?
   2. I have about 2 yrs of experience as a technical writer in IT field; is
   there a lot of job opportunities prevailing?
   3. What would be the salary package for my experience?
   4. What kind of degree much preferable while hiring a technical writer?
   5. How is the TW job at Aussie?

Thanks for your valuable time...

Regards,

Mary