atw: (Veering slightly OT:) Word to Frame

  • From: "Stuart Burnfield" <slb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:57:19 +0800

(Frame users, sing!)

   "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention..."

(Word users, join in!)

   "I had, to use Undo, when Word guessed wrong, my true intention"

(All together now!)

   "We trudge down diff'rent sides, of the informa- shun superhighway
    Together, we all hiss: I like it myyyyyyy waaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!"

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield                     "I thought a bilabial fricative
Gentoo Communications                 was technically illegal in some
slb at westnet dot com dot hey you    states, till I discovered
                                      austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"