atw: Tech Writer role - Canberra ($500 referral fee)

  • From: "Systemik Solutions Pty Ltd" <iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:00:09 +1100

Dear List,

We have a current requirement (now urgent) for a technical writer to work on
an exciting contract with a Federal Government department.  You would be
working with another of our experienced writers, rewriting existing policy
content to plain English and best web standards.  As with all our projects
we will also provide project management.

The work needs necessarily to be undertaken on-site in Canberra albeit the
client is negotiable to a certain extent.  The contract is to start in
mid-April for an initial engagement of 3 months.

Please let me know asap if you are interested and we can discuss details.

By all means pass this on to any of your tech writing colleagues who might
be interested.  We would be happy to pay a significant referral fee ($500)
if you are able to identify a successful candidate.

Please contact me off list at  <mailto:iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Ian McCrabb