atw: Speaking of search engines

  • From: LIVERANI Petra <Petra_LIVERANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:17:24 +1000

Has anyone tried www.ecosia.com<http://www.ecosia.com/> which makes the claim "
Each web search saves about 2 m² of rainforest for free. We already protected
165,956,910 m²."

I discovered it and used it yesterday a couple of times and it seemed good but
forgot about it today until Neil's post reminded me.

Regards,
Petra

Petra Liverani
Technical Writer / UX Designer
petra_liverani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:petra_liverani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Transport Management Centre
RTA
25 Garden St, Eveleigh  NSW   2015 | PO Box 1625, Strawberry Hills   NSW   2012
P: 8396 1617 | F: 8396 7950 | X: 81617

Before printing, please consider the environment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any
unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy
or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.