atw: Re: word 2007 (font problem)

  • From: Dora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:45:53 +1100

Hi Varuna,

I am using Word 2007 and once you get past the toolbar, the settings are
pretty much the same as Word 2003. So I don't think it's a Word 2007
problem. As well as Ken's suggestion, have you checked that your Normal
style is set to Calibri?

Regards

Dora Evans | Technical Writer, Micronet Systems (Australia) |
www.micronet.com.au
( 61-2-9542 2000 | Ê 61-2-9542 2100 | 8 dora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micronet Partner IT Support: | ( 1300 968748| Ê 02 4225 9031| 8
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micronet Support: | ( 61-2-9575 3555 | Ê 61-2-9423 4744| 8
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

end-to-end IT solutions for any business needs
Disclaimer
The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
subject to copyright. They are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
message in error please notify Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd
immediately by return email or by calling +61 2 9542 2000. The
republication and re-dissemination are strictly prohibited without the
express prior consent of Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd.
author and do not necessarily represent those of Micronet Systems
(Australia) Pty Ltd except where an authorised sender specifically states
them to be the views of Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd.
It is your responsibility to verify this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted.

Ken Fredric <KenFredric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
22/10/2010 08:07 AM
Please respond to
austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
atw: Re: word 2007 (font problem)

Hi Varuna,
I don't have any specific experience with Word 2007 (we're still on Word
2003), but I wonder if it is because the "Style for following paragraph"
setting in the Modify Style dialog box is not set to your default
paragraph font. Or is maybe set to something other than what you would
expect, e.g. Normal.

Cheers,

Ken Fredric
Senior Technical Writer