atw: Re: word 2007 (font problem)

  • From: Ken Fredric <KenFredric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 07:09:00 +1000

Hi Varuna,
I don't have any specific experience with Word 2007 (we're still on Word 2003),
but I wonder if it is because the "Style for following paragraph" setting in
the Modify Style dialog box is not set to your default paragraph font. Or is
maybe set to something other than what you would expect, e.g. Normal.

Cheers,

Ken Fredric
Senior Technical Writer