atw: Re: was: Another "rates" query

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:14:04 +1100

Yes Bruce (Ashley).

Looking forward to this.

Definitely a topic for (calm and measured) discussion over a shandy or five
at the ASTC (Vic.) Inc. end of calendar year (Xmas?  Hanukkah?) party.

(Now folks, don't tell me you all don't have your tickets for the main event?)

As for the gloves coming off, if they are arm length and white, one hopes
that they come with the matching cocktail frock, although methinks that
this year's do is only specified for neat casual.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas