atw: Re: Word to Frame

  • From: "Peter Rule" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:13:10 +1100

Christine,

I agree completely with Peter below.

I have used both Word and Frame extensively and some of the suggestions about
Frame (as Peter says) have been way over the top.

Essentially, Frame is a fantastically stable word processor that is no more
difficult to learn than any other.  Just because it does things slightly
differently to Word doesn't mean it is more difficult or less functional.

For those experienced with it, it is clearly the word processor of choice; it
is just that we rarely seem to get the chance to use it due to the doiminance
of Word.

For any of you out there who have not used it, and you get the opportunity to
use it, then my advice is to take the opportunity.  You'll learn something.

Cheers,

Pete