atw: Re: Word 7 TOC

  • From: Elizabeth Fullerton <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:42:16 +1000

Selecting the whole TOC and clearing the para styles to their definition at
least starts you on a good footing to manage the Jason tab - even if that just
becomes another step in your publishing routine.

Or you could stick it into a macro - I have one that updates all fields in the
doc (it changes the doc to Normal view to get the headers and footers, and then
changes it back to whatever view it was in before) - if I cared enough I would
add clearing the TOC styles into it.

Regards

Elizabeth Fullerton, CBAP
Business Solutions Architect