atw: Re: Word 7 TOC

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:00:11 +0800

As I understand it, this problem arises when you change the tab position
within the related heading style. I'd say, in your case, that the
problem appears to be that the docs are probably pointing to different
templates and either the heading styles or the TOC styles are different
between the doc templates. (Please tell me you're not using Normal.dot).

You should be able to fix this by using the style organizer to copy the
good style into the bad template.

Cheers,
Terry