atw: Re: Word 7 TOC

  • From: Elizabeth Fullerton <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:50:09 +1000

Hi - is this related to the "Jason tab" - the mysterious tab that appears in
TOCs and won't go away? it's named after the Jason in the Friday 13th movies
(or which ever one had Jason in it - I don't watch them, they give me
nightmares) - because it keeps on coming back.

You can get rid of it, even if just temporarily, by selecting the TOC and
clearing the formatting: ctrl-Q for paragraph formatting, and ctrl-space for
character formatting - this might work to reset the tabs in your TOC style.

Regards

Elizabeth Fullerton, CBAP
Business Solutions Architect
Infosys Australia