atw: Re: The New World Order, take 2

  • From: Teena Hughes <teena.hughes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:29:48 +1100

I agree Christine.

PS - I too am a web person with many websites, using social media (Web 2.0)
every day and using the web for all my business interests (for quite a few
years):

"  I am one of the few people on this group that has waded gung ho into the
new Web 2.0 world.  I have a number of blogs, a facebook account, a you tube
channel, a twitter account that I rarely use, and dozens of other logins
that I set up but never used to all sorts of weird and wonderful things.  I
belong to a number of social forums and conduct nearly all my business on or
through the web.  "

Cheers
Teena