The role was just advertised last Friday here:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 09:46, Swapnil Ogale <swapnilogale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AEMO are looking for a Technical Writer to start in their Sydney CBD or
Norwest office (Melbourne or Brisbane onsite could be considered for the
The role will be advertised in a day or two, but this is what I've been
provided so far.
*About the Role*:
· You will help us with knowledge management and strategies, information
fact sheets to detailed procedures, to utilising information management
· You will work with our subject matter experts and help build and
maintain our business process knowledge assets.
*Why does the role exist? *
1. Develop and publish internal and external information to enable
participants to effectively register in the Australian energy markets.
2. Enhance and manage AEMO's market management group's knowledge assets,
including related procedures to support critical operational processes.
*Impact of the role on AEMO*
1. Develop information resources to create operational and resourcing
efficiencies across the group.
2. Improve the participant registration experience, clear precise easy to
3. Increase independent learning capability and working in the group.
4. Reduce errors and establish and maintain knowledge assets, associated
*What are the main accountabilities?*
1. Maintain and enhance a comprehensive set of AEMO/Markets knowledge
assets including applications, guides, website, wiki, IT systems, and fact
sheet information that supports AEMO and participant activities.
2. Produce and maintain comprehensive sets of user-centred operational
procedures that capture business rules and system requirements.
3. Contribute to improving AEMO Markets business processes.
*(Skills, Knowledge, Experience)*
Professional certifications or tertiary qualifications in technical
writing or communications equivalent are required.
At least 5 years demonstrated experience in the principles and practices
associated with the production and maintenance of communications and
knowledge assets associated with complex business and technical processes.
Extensive written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to
quickly read, derive, analyse, document and organise complex business
information in multiple media formats.
Keep an eye out on Seek and/or Linkedin and apply via the links so that it
goes through to the right person.