atw: Re: Steps and consequences

  • From: "Naomi Kramer" <nkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:59:17 +1000

Andrea, I find every time I assume competence, someone proves me wrong =
*lol*

My preference, where a wide variety of user experience exists, is to =
have
two versions of instructions - one explaining EVERYTHING (including pics =
of
every single screen) and one just skimming the important stuff. =20

Here's the link -=20
http://www.io.com/~hcexres/tcm1603/acchtml/user_guides.html

Personally, I hate manuals.  Never read the things if I have a choice :)
That's why I'm a tech writer!

- Naomi