atw: Re: SnagIt and screen dumps

  • From: "Rhonda Bracey" <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:38:44 +0800

It's very quick to save a Word document as HTML. You wouldn't use the
HTML, so just ignore that and go to the subfolder for the linked files
which is where you'll find all the images.

See my blog post on the steps to do this:
http://cybertext.wordpress.com/2008/01/07/get-crisp-clean-graphics-from-
a-word-document/ (or http://tinyurl.com/67x9fc)

The save option you choose seems to determine what graphics file formats
are saved, though I've not done a lot of testing on this. Works in both
Word 2003 and 2007.

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey
rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx