atw: Re: Should we give the users what they want?

  • From: Stuart Burnfield <slb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austechwriter <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:22:41 +0900 (WST)

Peter said:
> Maybe we should collectively make suggestions that there's an of
> perception and/or educational psychology of potential international
> interest going begging in all of this.

_Technical Communication_, the STC journal, publishes research in these areas.
I must confess a lot of it looked pretty inconsequential back when I had time
to read TC. Anyway, I believe they promote student research projects through
scholarships and prizes. I wonder whether we could nominate areas of real
interest for students or academics to consider.

Stuart