atw: Re: 'Save As Picture' in Word 2010

  • From: Howard Silcock <howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:22:49 +1100

Oh dear, I think I'd better explain something about working in a corporate
environment.

My Trust Center settings are all greyed out, because we aren't allowed to
change them. Can't define trusted locations. About the only thing I can do
is specify trusted documents - which I do quite regularly. Macro settings
are fixed to *Disable all macros with notification*.

So maybe I should stop wasting your time, Rhonda, Christine and everyone,
and call on our help desk!

Howard

PNG image