atw: Re: Office Automation VBA guru-- anyone out there to ask question of?

  • From: LEWINGTON Warren <Warren_LEWINGTON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:34:24 +1000

Excel-G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Excel-G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> list. The
people on that list are helpful and friendly, and provide some amazing
solutions to problems I just cannot even fathom, let alone get to a point where
I could solve. And the jokes are often crackers. Given that there are some
serious Excel nutters on that list, with big propeller caps, I think the jokes
bit is amazing.

Regards;
Warren Lewington
Technical Writer