atw: Re: Off Topic bigtime. The definitive Mr or Ms Politically Correct?

  • From: "Christine Birtley-Kent" <c.bkent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:49:06 +1000

 Sam
> Crap. You have just described me to a T Christine. Ms Politically Correct
> must be me! Well, except for the gym thing. Oh, and the AM/PM thing. More
> of a JJJ person myself, but I guess that is just as bad.

And they must never say 'crap' in a public forum!

If you just admit to singing along with "What about me" as well (do they
play THAT on JJJ?  They certainly don't on Coast FM),  we may see our way to
granting you associate membership of the politically incorrect club.  But
you must understand, it is important that you swap from that green bag to
something unobtrusive if you want to graduate to full membership.

Of course there are standards you can achieve after full membership - true
initiations where you overcome deeply embedded social conditioning and face
your worst fears.  Trials include leaving that bit of sloppy dog poo behind
when no-one is looking, parking regularly in supermarket disabled parking
spots, going through the '8 items only' queue with 9 items, and admitting to
at least one person that you secretly admire Pauline Hanson.

Go on, try it!

Christine