atw: Re: OT (a bit): Macromedia to buy eHelp (RoboHelp)

  • From: Bridget Knaus <bridget.knaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:31:06 +1000

That last paragraph is a doozie - two sentences and the first takes up
almost the entire para.

My head was already aching - courtesy of the F18 fighter planes patrolling
overhead all night to protect George Dubya - and it certainly didn't help.

It will be interesting to see what Macromedia makes of RoboHelp.