atw: Re: No more OED - what about the Macquarie?

  • From: Lana Brindley <lanabrindley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:46:00 +1000

It's only the 20-volume edition that they're stopping print of, according to
the article. The single volume that most of us know (and love!) will still
be available.

--
Cheers! Lana

In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon
the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very
important respects, what they seem to be.
  - Hubert H. Humphrey <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1387.html>

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.