atw: Re: New Subscriber Saying Hello

  • From: "McCALMAN,Tony" <tony.mccalman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:06:34 +1030

Hello John - yes I would agree with Bill's comments.  I've been monitoring
this discussion group for several years, but this is the first time I've
actually provided any input.  Tech authors in the defence industry are quite
numerous, but are a unique breed with a unique skill set.  We are moving
away from the older paper-based systems as new projects come along, but
paper-based is still the delivery of choice in many cases.

Cheers

Tony McCalman

Lead Technical Author & Training Provider
BAE Systems
M&D Victoria
677 Victoria Street
Abbotsford