atw: Re: Market testing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "Hallett, Michelle" <Michelle.Hallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:52:18 +1000

Bob,

A 50 year old building and a 50 year old person are not the same thing.
A 50 year old building is old and out of fashion.

A 50 year old person is really 25 on the inside.

Besides those who aren't 50 yet can look forward to it one day. Whereas
none of us will ever be a 50 year old building.

Michelle Hallett
IT Trainer/Support Analyst
Leighton Contractors P/L
Tel: 02 8668 6047