atw: Re: Looking for magic...

  • From: "Paul Birkwood" <paul.birkwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:45:49 +1030

Thanks 'lofting' for the link and Deborah for looking for magic. I'm
interested in providing references to web content for a non-profit
organisation. PaSA (Permaculture of South Australia) is interested in
sustainable design mostly to do with retrofitting the suburban block to
maximise fruit, food, water and energy self-reliance.
But our membership live across the state so holding informational meetings
is not so convenient. As well as the quarterly journal (for which I am
co-ordinating editor), we were thinking of developing a annotated
catalogue of web links to allow members to go 'help themselves' to design
information from other organisations who host web sites.

This software might really be the ticket. I'm wondering how well the
output would integrate into an Access database. Would anyone know?

Cheers

CAUTION: This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
email or any attachments. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply email and erase this email and any
attachments. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pracom Limited is not
liable (including in respect of negligence) for viruses or other defects
or for changes made to this email or to any attachments. Before opening or
using attachments, please check them for viruses and other effects. If
this email is a private communication it may not represent the views of
Pracom Limited.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat