atw: Re: Jason tab (was Table of contents - Ctrl+A F9 (Unclassified))

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:36:22 +1100

The Jason tab is that annoying tab that appears sometimes when you
create a TOC - you notice it if you have a short heading, because the
page number zips in to the middle of the page. It's a bug. And called
"Jason" after that horror movie character (Halloween? Friday 13th? - I
don't watch that stuff, it gives me nightmares!)=20

Not sure if it's been fixed in more recent versions of Word.

Regards

Elizabeth Fullerton
Business Solutions Architect
Infosys Australia