atw: Re: It was Friday a few days ago

  • From: Janice Gelb <Janice.Gelb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:48:13 +1000

Jill Nicholson wrote:
I know it is not Friday, but my two favorites are:
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge

_Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge_ is actually the name
of one of two collections of this sort of thing
taken from the Columbia Journalism Review, which
has a regular feature showcasing them that's called
"the lower case." (The other collection is named
_Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim_)

They're no longer in print but you can often
find them secondhand.

-- Janice