atw: Re: Help! All text has...disappeared on Print.

  • From: Neil Maloney <maloneyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 14:27:30 +1000

If all of the text is in text boxes ' REM unlikely, but just in case it is
    Then go into Printing options and turn on "Drawing objects"
End If

Neil.

On 1/06/2010 2:09 PM, Amanda Cat wrote:

Hey, gang,

I have a Word document (70 pages with images and using a standard Word-generated style sheet).

When I print or PDF it (still a form of printing), the images display, but there is NO TEXT. The odd bullet and number from a list is also displayed, but other than that, I get 70 pages of blank.

I have saved it as a DOC, DOCX, RTF... I have reattached the style sheet. I have printed another document which uses the /same /style sheet - that prints fine.

Is there some "Magic Printer Word Switch Thing(TM)" I have tripped that has disolved my text?

Help!!! The Programmer is getting impatient and wants his hard copy to review and... I'm at a loss.

Many thanks in advance,

Amanda