atw: Re: Glossaries

  • From: "Deborah Cross" <Deborah.Cross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:11:19 +1100

I call it a glossary and give it a heading Glossary.  If there's likely =
to be confusion I put a Purpose statement at the front of it stating =
that it covers all terms, acronyms, abbreviations etc.

I am not sure if this is what you are referring to, or if you are =
talking about column headings for a table that might have the term on =
the left and the description on the right? I tend to leave those without =
headers as the layout indicates what is happening and I don't think any =
clarification is needed.

HTH=20

Deborah :)