atw: Re: Fields of Tech Communication

  • From: Stuart Burnfield <sburnf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:48:18 +0800

Hi Robyn -

Rather than go through agencies, you could apply to the main
players direct. There's Tenix (Bill's outfit), ADI, BAE Systems,
and many others I'm sure.

---
Stuart Burnfield
Information Developer
Australian Programming Centre

>Probably beginning sometime in the next year (it it hasn't already) the
>Australian defence industry is going to be seeking fairly large numbers
>of tech writers with software, hardware and maintenance experience.
Bill,
Thank you for publishing the link to the standard.
I'd be interested in applying for such a documentation contract
(Melbourne).
Are you in a position to tell me who the preferred agencies are?