atw: Re: FTP problem

  • From: Kay Rennie <renniek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:08:37 +1100

Hi Chris
I did finally resolve the problem. I opened another port and then made
some adjustments to the CuteFTP software I am using. There is some
documentation
from Microsoft at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842242
The problem was also documented by Cute, very badly, but I finally got
it working.
Cheers
Kay