atw: Re: Extracting technical information from SMEs

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:42:36 +1000

Hi Debbie
In one company I made a permanent time to meet with the SME. We agreed that if
he would talk to me at this time I would not disturb him at any other time. It
worked well. The time was once a day at 4pm, but once every 2 days may be
enough in some cases.
I also threatened to sing to another SME but that is an entirely different
story.
Jill

Jill Nicholson
N&H Communications