atw: Re: Buying a new laptop

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:48:08 +1000

=20
I was thinking about laptop security last night, and was wondering how
you could make your laptop more secure at home. I don't have a lockable
cupboard or filing cabinet, and I always stick it in its bag when I've
finished with it (ie it doesn't live in a permananent position like a
desk.

I've seen the docking stations people have at work - are there
doohickeys you can easily get to attach it to something less portable,
like a bed frame?