atw: Re: Buying a new laptop

  • From: "McShane Sonja" <Sonja.McShane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:06:34 +1000 (EST)

>>Now why nobody (that I know of) builds a PC these days
as portable as an Amiga 500, 600 or 1200 (or an Atari ST)
of the late 1980s and 1990s, with a slim CPU case that has
an integrated keyboard is beyond me.
You could slip one under your arm, pop the power supply
block and the mouse in a shopping bag and off you went.
Not much more effort than taking a keyboard with you.<<

Michael, it's called a laptop ;-)

Sorry, couldn't help myself! Don't mean to cause mischief! :-)=20=20

Sonja

PS Or is that what you meant all along and I totally missed the point!!??