atw: Re: Blogs and Tweets?

  • From: Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:21:09 -0400

Thanks, Rhonda.

I happen to know about those three lists (I'm on the STC one, and I follow
almost everyone on rjacquez's list).

I was mainly wondering whether this group ever got its own list going. Not
really important, but it occurred to me that people here are interested in each
other's opinions, so maybe would want to connect in other ways.

And then I wondered idly whether there was an Australian list.

But I guess there isn't!

Incidentally, @tech_writing has a list as well! I'm not on it, so no
self-promotion, but for anyone interested: http://tweepml.org/?t=487058

Thanks,