atw: Re: Appendixes vs annexes [Auf Topik]

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:21:18 +1000

Hmm, Herr Zillkok.

Zen did Mein Kampf have an Annex or an Appendix?

Depending on how you position the book on a shelf, does it have a
Western Front?

Is zere an Executive Summary, or is this simply called the Heilights?

Can't vait fuhrer ze third (reich) edition.

I know nussink, I hear nussink, I see nussink!
(With apologies to the late and great Leo Banner as Sgt Schulz in
"Hogan's Heroes").

Prost!

Mischa G.
Write Ideas