atw: Re: Anyone tried Microsoft anti-spyware?

  • From: "Howard Silcock" <howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austechwriter" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:01:06 +1100

Yes, I've now installed the beta of Microsoft's anti-spyware software, after
reading in a recent magazine of some comparative tests. The tests showed
that the Microsoft's outperformed the others, but the author recommended
using more than one tool in any case.

So I installed it - and it did pick up some things that AdAware and
PestPatrol didn't.

Now I'm going to be running all three.

Howard