atw: Permanent Sydney-Based Opportunity - Technical Writer

  • From: "Ted Mooney" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:38:48 +1000

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to fill a technical writing role with a Sydney-based company.
It's a permanent full-time role. Details are:

*       Technical Writer
*       Located at Frenchs Forest (parking available)
*       Requires a good balance of technical and creative writing
*       At least 2 years experience
*       Needs good MS Word and Office skills
*       Understands document lifecycle and is able to deliver against
project timelines
*       Salary will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
*       Role will start ASAP

If you're interested and would like to know more please contact me by phone
or email (details below).

Cheers,

Ted Mooney

CyberNet Consulting Pty Ltd