atw: Glossaries

  • From: "Jill Nicholson" <jpnicho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:05:57 +1100

How many people do not put a header on a glossary?
I have tried many terms for the abbreviations/objects/whatevers and the
explanation/description/whatever and find none of these words fit comfortably.
I like to do a no-header glossary as it is really quite obvious what is going
on, but the client always seems to want some type of header.
I know it depends on the content - this time I am talking an IT service system.
Jill Nicholson
N&H Communications
2 Park Ave
ROSEVILLE,  NSW 2069