atw: Framemaker via WebWorks to HTML Help

  • From: "Christine Birtley-Kent" <christinebirtley-kent@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:01:07 +1100

I'm struggling with x-refs in my compiled help.

Some are compiling and some are not.

All the cross references to internal (to a document) and external (to a
document) links are working in the Frame documents.

Some of the links are not working once compiled, a mixture of internal
and external.

The links all have the same settings, as far as I can see, in Frame.

Idea 1 - perhaps there are some settings I don't know about
Idea 2 - maybe HTML help has limitations on the number of links per
project and I have exceeded them, but halving the size of the project
leaves exactly the same faulty links.

Any ideas you Frame gurus?

Christine