atw: FYI: Professional Indemnity insurance provider

  • From: "Rhonda Bracey" <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:06:49 +0800

Hi all

I saw this company advertised in an Australian computer magazine. I have
no idea who they are, whether they are any good or not, but thought I'd
forward the information to the list as there as so few insurers who will
take on Professional Indemnity for those working in IT and IT-related
areas.

http://www.expressinsurance.com.au/

This is just an FYI for any of you who may already have PI insurance or
who may be considering it. I'm not getting into any discussion about the
merits or otherwise of any sort of insurance.

Rhonda

Rhonda Bracey
rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.cybertext.com.au