atw: ASTC(NSW) Virtual Meeting

  • From: Janet Taylor <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:38:50 +1100

We're trying something new and we invite you all to join in.

What is it?  A virtual meeting with a RoboHelp X5 expert from the US.

When? Date still to be confirmed but possibly March 16th around noon.

What will you need to join in?
- A high speed internet connection (ADSL or cable - not dial up).
- Macromedia Flash Player. If you don't have it already or are not sure, go
to www.macromedia.com and click on "Download Flash Player"
- Sound card and (if you might disturb fellow workers) head phones.

If you'd like to be notified of the time and the URL for the meeting, please
send an email to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'Virtual Meeting' in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you....